Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #341
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it was in the news here in Hungary as well. Donno what1s the big fuss about, but tru it's offensive.

  2. #342
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this whole thing sparked off when Prince Harry (of England) wore a Nazi uniform to a friend's party

    Yeah, I know; it wasn't a wise move because now shitty media will be commenting it for years and some llamas will go all OMG OMG HOLY SHIT HES NAZI!!!1oneone, but I personally don't give a damn; I've posted nazi ASCII art on the board and I'm not nazi; it's just like Halloween or carnivals, you don't necessarily get a disguise of something you like, but something you want to make fun of/have fun with, and evil symbols are a lot of fun.

  3. #343
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmfao. Nice to know we aren't the only ones who do stupid shit.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 16, 2005 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  4. #344
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's mainly the Tabloids that suck in the UK. We do actually have some intelligent newspapers, but reading one is akin to trying some of the more complicated sex postions of the Kama Sutra.

    Tabloids suck as much as the US media does. The Sun does rule though for page 3. The Daily Mail is dog shit though (and thats an insult to dog shit).

  5. #345
    Inactive Member Folkard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi to all of you!I don't know if there's a special thread in which each new member introduces himself,so I'm gonna do it right here.
    I'm a 18y.o university student from Greece.I live in
    a city called Patra,in which the university is placed,away from my family which is in Athens.
    I'm very pleased to have finally joined the forum,after lurking as a guest for quite a long time...Grandia 2 is one of the best games I've ever played and one of the few which have a special place in my heart.I'm very happy to be among you guys...

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 16, 2005 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Folkard ]</font>

  6. #346
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Folkard, welcome to the Granaboard! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard moderator. Feel free to post anywhere, and I hope you enjoy the service.

    You're our first member from Greece ^_^. What career are you in?

    We would have a thread to introduce new members, but we don't get too many. I think you've chosen the best thread to introduce yourself.

  7. #347
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow welcome Folkard!! ^^
    I'm Hyper nice to meet you! Enjoy your stay.

  8. #348
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guests...posting?! zOMG!

    (Believe it or not, this is my second time typing this. My computer crashed right when i read that post)

  9. #349
    Inactive Member Folkard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    You're our first member from Greece ^_^. What career are you in?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I'm in Computer Science(Informatics) and Computer Technology.I don't really know many things about them though,I'm still in the first semester.
    Thank you all for the great wellcome!Nice to meet you too,Hyper!

    <font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ January 17, 2005 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Folkard ]</font></font>

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 17, 2005 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Folkard ]</font>

  10. #350
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hy Folkard, nice to meet you. I'm Hell Knight but everyone calls me here HK(I guess to long name hehe). It's good to have a member from Greece. Have fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •